Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Feedback Wanted

The writing seems to have gone pretty well so far. I have got 12 chapters on paper, but I'm still struggling with the next one. It’s unlucky chapter 13 that’s causing me grief! I have written it, but it is not going where I need it to go; so I’ve scrapped it and started again.

Two unconnected, avid-reader friends have read the story so far; and I was hoping for more critical feedback than has been given. Only then would I have a better idea of how to make it more readable.

I've done some research and found a literary agent who might be able to help me. For better or worse, I have emailed a couple of chapters for her consideration. Part of me feels good about this; I will get some professional feedback; and part of me thinks I need my head examined; she will have nothing positive to say about it. Except perhaps that I got my name right at the top of the page!

So for now, it’s back to chapter 13…

No comments:

Post a Comment