Thursday, 20 July 2017

All the right words but not necessarily in the right order!

Well, I've done it... or done something. I have a piece of virtual paper with lots of words typed on it, which I hope brings my story to its close.

I am going to go through it today and tomorrow to make sure all the subplots have been concluded to my satisfaction, and then it can be added to the main draft, ready for my already overworked husband to proof-read.

It is most definitely not the story I thought I would write when I started out, back in February of this year. The basic plot has evolved over time, with the addition of sub plots, which I think makes it more credible as a piece of fiction. Life is not a straight line - certainly mine isn't! Events impact all the time - sometimes barely noticeably, and sometimes they become the focus of attention. I hope my story reflects this adequately.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to read it all now it's finished, next week I hope. X

    ReplyDelete