Sunday, 30 July 2017

And the Winner Is

Written by Mitch Albom


⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐


Published by    Dramatist's Play Service (30 Sept. 2007)
Genre Theatre, Drama
Pages 43


The blurb:


Having the bad luck to die the night before the Oscars after having finally been nominated, self-obsessed movie star Tyler Johnes bargains with a heavenly gatekeeper to allow him to return to Earth for the Academy Awards ceremony to see if he won.

Short Stories    Romance    Humour


My thoughts:

I am a big fan of Mitch Albom, having read several of his novels.

However, I did not realise this was a play when I bought it, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it nonetheless.

I found it very amusing, and would love to see the stage production.

There are little pearls of wisdom in this, and it's well worth reading again.




Purchase from:

Amazon UK    Amazon US    Amazon CA    Amazon AU



No comments:

Post a Comment