With the benefit of hindsight, I have considered carefully my New Year's Resolutions and goals for 2019, having failed dismally to achieve any of those set this year.
Goals 20191. Complete the story with the working title 'The Legacy' by 30th June 2019. Rename the story to something more appropriate. Complete editing and proofreading. 2. Work towards publishing by 30th September 2019. Design cover for the published book and have feedback from pre-readers. 3. Read and review 30 books Target set for Goodreads Reading Challenge: 30 books Restrict blog tours to 12 books. Read the remaining 7 books purchased for #DecTheShelves challenge 2017 Read 11 books from my TBR pile. 4. Gather information for, and write 4 short stories by 31st December 2019 5. Create a game, meme or regular feature for my blog by 31st March 2019. |
5 goals will be sufficient and should be achievable, providing I am not distracted.
I am limiting the number of blog tours I take part in because I signed up for too many this year, despite most of them being absolutely fabulous, and had little time left for anything else. In 2019 I intend to be much more selective - although I've already signed up for 3 blog tours and it's not even January yet. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment