Written by Rich Amooi⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
|
The blurb:
Becca has had an office crush on Daniel—Mr. Delicious—for over a year.Getting stuck in an elevator with him was the last thing she expected. If only she can control her claustrophobia.
To make matters worse, they're also stuck with an eighty-year-old man who has a weak bladder, and a penchant for playing cupid.
But life is unpredictable.
And sometimes, getting stuck is the best thing that can happen.
Short Story
Romcom
My thoughts:
I might have mentioned previously that I am a big fan of Amooi's writing, so I was delighted that at the back of Madam Love, Actually there was a link to sign up for his newsletter, and receive a free short story - Happy to be Stuck With You.Well, I signed up straightaway, but have had so many other books to read, that this one slipped through the net... until the #20BooksOfSummer challenge, when I rediscovered it on my kindle app.
Happy to be Stuck With You is short and sweet, but is written in the same entertaining style as his other stories which I've very much enjoyed.
There is comedy as well as romance for Daniel Sanders and Becca Phillips as they discover their attraction for each other, cheered on by a client, George Carver, whilst stuck in a lift.
I recommend you sign up for Amooi's newsletter and get your hands on a copy today.
| Author Bio – Rich Amooi |
|---|
Rich Amooi is a former radio personality and DJ who now writes romantic comedies full-time in San Diego, California. He is happily married to a kiss monster imported from Spain. Rich believes in public displays of affection, silliness, infinite possibilities, donuts, gratitude, laughter, and happily ever after. |
| Social Media Links – | |
| Goodreads | https://www.goodreads.com/richamooi |
| Facebook Author Page | https://www.facebook.com/author.richamooi |
| X | https://twitter.com/RichAmooi |


No comments:
Post a Comment