Happy New Year
2022
So let me start by wishing you a very happy New Year!
Reflecting on the old year as it comes to a close, I have considered very carefully the goals I am setting myself for 2022. As I have been unable to find the time to create a regular feature for my blog or write a short story, for 2022 I am going to concentrate on my backlog of books to read. I intend to:
- Read and Review 30 books
- Take part in Reading Challenges to encourage me to read 30 books
- Support Indie Authors
I will set my target on the Goodreads 2022 Reading Challenge to thirty Books.
This will include reading the eleven outstanding books on my #DecTheShelves2019 shelf, clearing my Netgalley shelf, currently holding five books, and clearing my Smashwords shelf of the four books that have been overlooked for too long now. I have already accepted one book on a blog tour but I've been very good and passed up the opportunity to read many more - Let's see how long that lasts!
#20BooksOfSummer Reading Challenge - running between 1st June and 1st September
The Backlist Reader Challenge - runs all year with a round-up post at the end of the chellenge
The Audiobook Challenge
Let's see how it goes next year...
Will you join me and take part in some of the reading challenges?
Meantime, Happy New Year, and thank you for reading my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment