Friday, 4 July 2025

A Mistletoe Welcome
Hero's Welcome (#3.5)

Logo for the 20 Books of Summer 2025 reading challenge

Written by Annie Rains


⭐ ⭐ ⭐


Genre Short Story, Holiday
Pages
ASIN B0DTWXYRZY
I downloaded this short story in March 2018 from Instafreebie and I've just stumbled across it whilst looking for quick reads to meet my 20 books target for the 20BooksOfSummer reading challenge.
I thank Annie Rains, the author, for the free digital download which I have reviewed below.

Book cover for the novel A Mistletoe Welcome by Annie Rains

The blurb:

A Mistletoe Welcome

A short story for WELCOMING THE BAD BOY

Short Stories   


My thoughts:

A Mistletoe Welcome is book number 3.5 in Annie Rains Hero's Welcome series.

This short story appears to follow on from Book #3 and sees Val preparing to give Griffin some good news when she suddenly receives some bad news.

Unfortunately I have not read any of the other books in this series to give me background and properly enjoy this brief story. The story itself did not entice me into trying more of this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment