Written by Cathy Shuter⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
| ||||||||||||||
Cathy Shuter is a teacher, writer and life coach, whom I have known for several years now. She is an indie author and has self-published several books. I bought two copies of Oh Ollie!: The Adventures Of Ollie The Wally! as stocking fillers for Christmas and they have been very well received.
The blurb:
Ollie is a lovable but cheeky dog. He turns the lives of his family upside down with his antics. This book is accessible to children as well as animals lovers of any age.
Fiction for Children
My thoughts:
"Oh Ollie!" was a quick read and I think it will be a big hit with younger readers.The story is about a family who get a puppy and all the naughty things he gets up to.
There are lots of pictures to illustrate the story, and it is simply written and easy to follow.
I would say, however, that the pictures in the book are in black and white, whereas the kindle version, from the Look Inside preview on Amazon, look to be in colour.
| Author Bio – Cathy Shuter |
|---|
|
Hi, I'm Cathy and I am a writer and life coach. I have been writing ever since I was little, but my first book was published in 2015. It is called, '100 Free Ways To Happier Days!' My books help people set small, achievable goals so that they can live happier lives. I truly believe that we are all put on Earth to follow our dreams and to help make the world a better place for everyone. After having my first book published, I well and truly caught the writing bug. I write for people of all ages. Some books are works of fiction and most have a personal development theme. I live in a caravan in Kent, UK and love nothing better than being outdoors surrounded by nature. Ideas are starting to swim about in my head for my next book! |
| Social Media Links – | |
| Goodreads | Cathy Shuter |
| Cath Shuter | |
| Cathy Shuter | |
| X | @CathyShuter |


No comments:
Post a Comment