Here's an update on my goals:
- The 'complete current story' deadline is looming and I haven't so much as opened the folder on my PC that the file is stored in!
- I suppose I still could be on track for publishing on 30th September... providing I open the file and actually write the story!
- I have managed to get into another book which I bought as part of the #DecTheShelves challenge. I had started 'Dark Skies', but wasn't in the mood for a detective story, and I've really only read about the murder so far. I will come back to it when I've finished Ameeta Davis' 'River Rule'.
- The 'Promote myself and my new book' goal... I have created an instagram account... no posts yet!
- And the 'Attempt to write something in a different genre'... well let's write something... anything at all 😄
I have been enjoying reading through the information provided by my DNA test results and have exchanged emails and information with several new-found, distant cousins.
There have also been a number of changes at home recently, and I'm hoping that my life will settle into a routine soon, and that I'll be able to focus on my next story.
And... I now have a Fitbit! Gosh, how did I ever know to move around before I got it? I have to keep getting up and walking around to stop the damned thing electrocuting me. Okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it vibrates strongly on my wrist every 10 minutes, or at least it feels like! I have lost 3lbs this week but that may be because I put the chocolate bar down before jumping on the scales😁
There have also been a number of changes at home recently, and I'm hoping that my life will settle into a routine soon, and that I'll be able to focus on my next story.
And... I now have a Fitbit! Gosh, how did I ever know to move around before I got it? I have to keep getting up and walking around to stop the damned thing electrocuting me. Okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it vibrates strongly on my wrist every 10 minutes, or at least it feels like! I have lost 3lbs this week but that may be because I put the chocolate bar down before jumping on the scales😁
No comments:
Post a Comment