Tuesday, 1 May 2018

Lily's Fears

Written by Cathy Shuter


⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐


Published by    Independently published (6 Feb. 2018)
Pages 37
ASIN B079MD44LY
ISBN-101980213569
ISBN-13978-1980213567



I bought a copy of Lily's Fears for my daughter who teaches children in KS1, and couldn't resist reading it. I think this would be a useful tool for helping a child discuss and deal with their fears.

The blurb:


Lily is seven years old and is afraid of the dark. This book sets out ways to help children like Lily to overcome their fears.

Non Fiction   


My thoughts:

Lily has a number of anxieties and Ms Shuter shows how Lily can deal with them using 'The Problem-Solving Cycle'.

There are several examples of common worries a child might have, with ideas for resolving these specific fears and suggestions for finding solutions for other concerns.

Lily's Fears is written in simple language and is suitable for both children and adults, but would be a great opener for a parent who wants to talk through their child's worries with them.




Purchase from:

Amazon UK    Amazon US



Author Bio – Cathy Shuter
Hi, I'm Cathy and I am a writer and life coach. I have been writing ever since I was little, but my first book was published in 2015.

It is called, '100 Free Ways To Happier Days!'

My books help people set small, achievable goals so that they can live happier lives.

I truly believe that we are all put on Earth to follow our dreams and to help make the world a better place for everyone.

After having my first book published, I well and truly caught the writing bug.

I write for people of all ages. Some books are works of fiction and most have a personal development theme.

I live in a caravan in Kent, UK and love nothing better than being outdoors surrounded by nature. Ideas are starting to swim about in my head for my next book!

Other stories I've read by Cathy Shuter





No comments:

Post a Comment