Sunday, 24 February 2019

'The Migraine Relief Plan' Raffle Winner



Today, I am delighted to announce the winner of the raffle for a copy of Stephanie Weaver's book 'The Migraine Relief Plan: An 8-Week Transition to Better Eating, Fewer Headaches, and Optimal Health'.




Congratulations Cassandra!






Stephanie has signed your copy, and it will be winging its way to you shortly.

I hope you find it as interesting and informative as I did.

For those of you who missed out this time, but would still like to buy a copy, I have reproduced the Amazon links below.

Don't forget to check out Stephanie's recipes which are available online, and join her Facebook group for more support and advice.










Purchase from:





Author Bio – 

Stephanie Weaver, MPH, CWHC, is an author, blogger, and certified wellness and health coach. Her recipes have been featured in Cosmopolitan, Bon Appetit, Cooking Light, Parade, and more. She lives in San Diego, CA. 


Social Media Links –

No comments:

Post a Comment