|
20 Books of Summer Challenge
As previously predicted, I have yet another change to my 20 books. At my first ever Book Club meeting last week, we were asked to read Falling by Elizabeth Jane Howard for our next meeting in July. This is quite a large book, and not the sort of book I would normally choose for myself. The challenge now is, which book to set aside to accommodate it. After much debate I've chosen David P Permutter's 13 - The 70's - A True Story. A quick count-up. Today, I have 390 eBooks and 28 paperbacks on my TBR list, so it has increased slightly. Hardly a surprise, as I gather more titles than I can read each week. I am charting my progress on Goodreads, and am delighted to find I have read 6 books. Not all of them have been reviewed on my blog yet. Reviews for Blog Tours have to be published on specific dates, and I'm waiting on additional material for another before posting. The books I've read are:
That means my revised list is: Arranged Blog Tours
Ebooks
I've started Falling and after that I'm going to read Bridge to Eternity before working through my Netgalley shelf. There's still time to join in the fun, and see if you can reduce your TBR list this summer. Read Cathy’s blog post for more details. |
Friday, 21 June 2019
Update 2 #20BooksOfSummer Challenge
#Books @Cathy746Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment