|
20 Books of Summer Challenge
I'll have to admit to having no will-power when it comes to books. I have added 19 ebooks to by TBR list, and agreed to do a couple of blog tours, although only one of these falls within the challenge dates. I'll amend my list later. Last week, two children's storybooks arrived in the post, and after looking at them for a few moments, I decided to read and review both immediately, even though the blog tours for these books don't begin until the end of September. I'm not going to add them to my 20BooksOfSummer list as that feels like cheating. Checking my list, according to Goodreads, I find I have now read eight books - that's not great progress, considering I've had over two weeks to read two books! The books I've read are:
That means my revised list is: My Netgalley shelf:
Ebooks
I've started reading The Christmas Sisters, and plan on working through the other titles on my Netgalley shelf after that. There's still time to join in the fun, and see if you can reduce your TBR list this summer. Read Cathy’s blog post for more details. |
Tuesday, 9 July 2019
Update 3 #20BooksOfSummer Challenge
#Books @Cathy746Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment