Tuesday, 6 August 2019

Update 5 #20BooksOfSummer Challenge
#Books @Cathy746Books

20 Books of Summer Challenge

It's two weeks since my last update on this challenge, and I feel like I'm really struggling now. I was away on holiday last week, and only managed to get one book read. But on the plus side, I didn't add any more books to my TBR list. Let's see if I can manage not to add any more this week!

I have just started Louise Candlish's Our House. This is my Book Club read, so I need to have this read by next week for our meeting. But that shouldn't be too difficult as it's got me intrigued already!

According to Goodreads, I've now read 12 books:
  1. Rich Amooi - Coffee, Tea or Me
  2. Robin Bennett - Space Dragons
  3. Stephanie Dagg - Anna Partridge in a Pear Tree
  4. Stephanie Dagg - Two Myrtle Doves
  5. Simon Edge - A Right Royal Face-off 
  6. Rosie Green - Confetti at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
  7. Elizabeth Jane Howard - Falling
  8. Romola Farr - Bridge to Eternity - review to be posted 27/9/19
  9. Sarah Morgan - The Christmas Sisters
  10. Clara L Molina - Confessions of a Traveler: The Observations of Alien 597 
  11. Sue Parritt - Feed thy Enemy
  12. Daniel Thompson - The Humundo Sorterium
That leaves 8 books to read in 4 weeks.
Ebooks
  1. Rich Amooi - Happy to be Stuck with You: A Short Romantic Comedy
  2. Lucy Coleman - Magic Under the Mistletoe
  3. Jean Fullerton - A Ration Book Childhood
  4. Yawatta Hosby - Twisted Obsession
  5. Marina Johnson - A Confusion of Murders 
  6. Donna Siggers - Betrayal
  7. Stefanie Simpson - Saving Suzi

Books

  1. Louise Candlish - Our House


As I said, I'm just starting Our House, and I'll follow that with A Ration Book Childhood, for which I need to write a review for 5th October. 8 books should be manageable, but even if I can get 15 titles read, I'd consider that a win!
Want to see what this challenge is all about?
Read Cathy’s blog post for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment