Thursday, 1 April 2021

Without You

Banner indicating that without you by Adrianne James is a short story

Written by Adrianne James


⭐ ⭐


Published by    Star Bound Books (6 Oct. 2013)
Genre Short Story, Military Romance
Pages 8
ASIN B00FOTN98M

I downloaded a free copy of Without You in December 2016 because I was looking for something short to try out when I first started reading eBooks.

Although I read it at the time, I never sat down to write a review, so I've reread it and am going to correct that now.

The blurb:

Without You

Logan has a serious decision to make.

Does he follow his head and leave the girl who only follows her heart behind, or does he leave the only life he knows to follow his heart back into her arms?


Short Stories    Military Romance   


My thoughts:

Without You is a very short story about a soldier, Logan, deciding between his career and the woman he loves.

I chose to read this because the cover hinted at a romantic Christmas story.

It's a quick read, but not what I was expecting. The story is too short to really explore Logan's struggle.




Purchase from:

Amazon UK     Amazon US     Amazon CA     Amazon AU




No comments:

Post a Comment