The BackList Reader Challenge
This reading challenge is designed to winkle out some of those books that have been hiding in the TBR piles for a while. The stipulation is that the book must have been published before 2021 - so anything that came out up to and including the 31st December 2020 counts in this challenge.
I started the year with 820 books in my TBR pile... and 799 of those books qualify!
So how did I do? These are the books I have read:
| No. |
Title |
Author |
Date Read
|
| 1 | Don't Tell Penny | Anna Bell | 6th March 2022 |
| 2 | Englishman in Blackpool, Englishwoman Short Story | Jenny O'Brien | 6th March 2022 |
| 3 | A Sweet Mix-up | Sudesna Ghosh | 8th March 2022 |
| 4 | The Queen's Speech | Samantha Henthorn | 8th March 2022 |
Have I made a dent in my TBR pile overall? Well, the short stories I read when I joined the challenge encouraged me to buy some more books! My TBR list stands at 816... but that's because I have yet to update Goodreads with my new acquisitions.
And of course life and other projects just keep getting in the way of me finding or making time to read and blog. At the moment I'm working on my family history; trying to put something in writing for my children and their children. So maybe next year I'll do better... or not!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment