Sunday, 29 June 2025

The Unmumsy Mums:
A Collection of Your Hysterical Stories from the Frontline of Parenting

The lgo for the 20 books of summer 2025 reading challenge

Written by The Unmumsy Mum


A Must-read! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐


Published by    Transworld Digital 14 Jan. 2016
Genre Humour
Pages 25
ASIN B01ABAE770

I downloaded a free copy of this book 20 October 2016 when I was starting out with my kindle app and although I've noticed this amusing title in my TBR pile, I have never actually made the time to read it... until now.

Sadly, I cannot find this particular book online with the ASIN or title provided above but other titles in this series are available online. I did manage to find the author's Facebook page and you'll find that at the foot of this post.


Book cover for the novel The Unmumsy Mum by Transworld Digital

The blurb:

The Unmumsy Mums

Whenever the Unmumsy Mum shares a story about life with her two young boys, she is inundated with anecdotes from other mums who have had similar experiences.

As she herself puts 'I have spent many an evening over the past year absolutely howling with laughter at all the comments and messages received via my blog and social media pages.

The Facebook page, in particular, has become a place for mums and dads to share their hilarious stories about the reality of life with children.

I was confident that there would be further undiscovered gems out there - hysterical things that children have said, embarrassing things that they have done - so I invited my followers to send their own tales to me.

This is a collection of the best of those stories - enjoy!

This ebook collection is released to celebrate publication of The Unmumsy Mum's first book and includes an exclusive preview of The Unmumsy Mum.


Humour    Anecdotes   


My thoughts:

The title and cover caught my attention first, then the blurb sealed the deal.

I love funny, true stories and children, in their innocence, often provide some real howlers.

I can relate to a couple of these incidents and had a couple of laugh-out-loud moments along the way.

Would I read more? Yes I would. It's a light-hearted, quick read that brought back funny memories of bringing up my own family.


Other stories I've read by The Unmumsy Mum






No comments:

Post a Comment