So these are the goals I set myself this year and I'm delighted to say that I have achieved the vast majority and therefore consider it a win!
Goals for 2025
|
I managed to read 51 books including Cold Grave, and ticked off 10 short stories during the #20BooksOfSummer2025 challenge. I also took part in 40 blogtours - 18 review blog tours and 22 content or promotional blog tours.
Whilst the aim was to read 10 books on my 2019-DecTheShelves shelf, I only managed to read 2.
I didn't listen to any audiobooks this year and therefore did not take part in the Audiobook challenge. I did, however, take part in the #20BooksOfSummer2025 and managed to read 20 books. The aim of participating in these challenges is to help me to accomplish my overall reading goals - which I almost have.
Thinking about what is achievable in the coming year I have set myself the following:
Goals for 2026
|
I have been writing my family history story for a few years but added nothing last year as my focus was on reading, reviewing and taking part in blog tours. My intention has always been to produce a book of my memories and any oral history that holds water for my grandchildren. I love looking at what I've already written as it makes me smile remembering all the colourful characters I have known. I thought I'd add this to my goals to ensure I do take time to add a bit more to this story.
I begin this year with three blog tour reads, Jenny O'Brien's The Resistance Knitting Club, The Silent Resistance by Anna Normann and Maggie Christensen's Something in the Air in Pelican Crossing. Keeping my blog tour participation down to 10 review tours is not going to be easy, methinks!
Good luck with your own reading goals and Happy New Year to you all!
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment