Wednesday, 10 June 2026

A Charlie Browne Christmas
Cute Shorts book #4

20 books of summer 2026 challenge logo aiming to achieve 20 books between 1st June and 31st August

Written by Laurie Baxter


I loved it! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐


Published by    Zuzu Bailey Books 1 Dec. 2017
Genre Holiday Fiction
Pages 39
ASIN B077VF5194
#20BOS26 Reading Challenge Book #6

I downloaded a free copy of A Charlie Browne Christmas in April 2020 but again I have no idea how I came across it. Nevertheless, it has found its way to the top of my TBR pile thannks wholly to the #20BOS26 reading challenge.

I begin by thanking Laurie Baxter, the author, for the free digital copy of the A Charlie Browne Christmas which I have now read and reviewed below.


Book cover for the novel A Charlie Browne Christmas by Laurie Baxter

The blurb:

A Charlie Browne Christmas

Ming loves Christmas and the movies and today she's treating herself to a little of both.

Too bad the blockhead who broke her heart in high school just showed up.

SHORT STORY.



Holiday Romance    Short Story    Fiction


My thoughts:

A story of ememies to friends after they realise that they have each misunderstood the other.

I loved A Charlie Browne Christmas. It is short, sweet and grabbed my attention from the outset. It would be a great opener for a longer story about how this new friendship develops.

Reading this short story makes me want to read more by this author.




Purchase from:

Amazon UK     Amazon US     Amazon CA     Amazon AU     Amazon IN



Other stories I've read by Laurie Baxter



No comments:

Post a Comment