| The 20 Books of Summer 2020 Challenge
Last year I stumbled upon this extremely flexible, annual book reading challenge, designed to make a small dint in the number of books on our TBR lists.
The idea is to read, and therefore remove, a given number of books from your reading list during the summer months. This year, the challenge runs from Monday 1 June to Tuesday 1 September. You decide how many and which books you read. Make up your list today, but swap books in or out as you like. Commit to read 20, 15 or 10 books, but you are free to reduce or increase that number as the mood takes you. It's not too late to join in the fun. For more information, and to sign up to this brilliant challenge, check out Cathy's blog 746 Books. This year I have committed to 20 Books, and since the beginning of the month I have read 8 books.
Not on my list, I also read How to Write a Simple Book Review by Allyson R. Abbott and What We Did During Lockdown, an Anthology by Samantha Henthorn, Alex Cavanagh, Leah Leanne Wood, Shaylah Wilkinson & Claire Kingsley. What We Did During Lockdown was a quick, easy read with royalties going to the Bury Hospice.
Michael Ondaajte's Warlight was chosen as this month's book club read, and I also added Jenny O'Brien's Darkest Night and Sharley Scott's The Two Lives of Maddie Meadows to my reading pile. I have a feeling that I will probably add more books than I will actually remove for this challenge... I'm not reading this list in any order, so I'm just going to add them at the bottom and leave it at that! Still on my 20 Books Of Summer Reading List are:
|
Saturday, 27 June 2020
#20booksofsummer20 Challenge
#Books @Cathy746Books Update 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment