Sunday, 5 May 2024

Murder at the Grotto:
A Bella Tyson Short Story (The Bella Tyson Mysteries)

Written by Fiona Leitch


Entertaining
quick read
⭐⭐⭐⭐


Published     6 November 2019
Genre Humour, Murder Fiction
Pages 14
ASIN B07ZWQBVPK

I acquired a copy of Murder at the Grotto: A Bella Tyson Short Story back in December 2019 and once again did not get around to reading it, so it has languished in my TBR pile until now.

The blurb:


All crime writer Bella Tyson wants to do is finish her Christmas shopping in peace at the exclusive London department store, Harridges. But when she sneaks into the store's world famous Santa's Grotto, she discovers something nasty under the Christmas tree...

Short Stories    Mystery    Humour


My thoughts:

Murder at the Grotto: A Bella Tyson Short Story (The Bella Tyson Mysteries) is a short story which I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I loved the writing style with the occasional sarky comment which made me feel I could happily read more by this author.



Purchase from:

Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment