Tuesday, 31 December 2024

Happy New Year everyone!

Today I'm setting my reading goals for this year. I am erring on the side of caution as I have a number of commitments which reduce the amount of time I have available to read and review books.

Goals for 2025

  1. Set target for Goodreads Reading Challenge: 33 books
  2. Read and review Cold Grave, which has been on my Netgalley shelf since April 2022
  3. Read the 10 books on my 2019-DecTheShelves shelf - again these have waited too long waiting to be read
  4. Read 10 books from my short stories shelf
  5. Take part in 10 blog tours
  6. Read 2 books that I've won in giveaways
  7. Take part in Reading Challenges to encourage me to read 33 books this year:


Will you join me and take part in some of the reading challenges?

Meantime, Happy New Year, and thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment