Written by Yolande Kleinn⭐ ⭐ ⭐
|
I downloaded a free copy of this book through Smashwords in March 2024 because I liked the cover and the title and was intrigued by the blurb.
The blurb:
Not Much of a Christmas MiracleAfter years of hiding his feelings, Eric can't believe he kissed his boss.
Even worse, in the wake of his misstep Vincent is trying to reassign him.
If Eric wants to stay, he needs to convince Vincent his infatuation won't be a problem.
Christmas Eve is no time for confrontations, but if Eric is lucky, it might be a time for unexpected miracles.
Short Stories
Christmas setting
My thoughts:
Not Much of a Christmas Miracle was not exactly what I had imagined it to be, and for that reason I found it didn't grab my attention as it should have. It is, however, a well-written piece of prose set at Christmas-time which, despite having a conclusion, felt like the opening chapter to a full length novel.


No comments:
Post a Comment