|
20 Books of Summer Challenge
So, it's just over two weeks since my last update on this challenge, and I feel like I've stalled. I took longer to read The Christmas Sisters than I expected, and I seem to have lost my momentum. And yes, I've added more books to my TBR list. After our Book Club meeting earlier this month, I added Our House by Louise Candlish, downloaded several eBooks, and signed up for a few more blog tours. I promise to try harder this month... According to Goodreads, the books I've read are:
I need to revisit my list, and have decided to scrap all the books on my Netgalley list, and changed out a few on my Ebooks list to accommodate my latest commitments: Ebooks
Books
I'm just starting Feed thy Enemy for a review on 2nd September, and I'll follow that with our Book Club read, Our House, then back to blog tours with A Ration Book Childhood for a review on 5th October. I don't really feel under pressure to read 20 books because I can reduce that number, and still claim success. It would just be nice though, to see 20 titles come off my TBR pile. Why not join in the fun, and see if you can reduce your TBR list this summer? Read Cathy’s blog post for more details. |
Sunday, 21 July 2019
Update 4 #20BooksOfSummer Challenge
#Books @Cathy746Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment