Friday, 30 August 2019

Update 7 #20BooksOfSummer Challenge
#Books @Cathy746Books

20 Books of Summer Challenge

In the final week of this challenge, I am running close to the wire. In order to achieve my 20 books target and stay on top of my blog tour commitments, I have had to swap out another couple of books.

Even now, this is no guarantee of actually achieving my 20 books target on 3rd September. But we live in hope, and whatever the outcome, I will have read and reviewed 20 books from my pile before the middle of next week.

I don't want to talk about the new books I've added to my TBR, but let's just say that I have significantly more now than I did at the start of this challenge!

So, my progress to-date:

I'm keeping a tally on Goodreads, and it now says I've read 18 books:
  1. Rich Amooi - Coffee, Tea or Me
  2. Rich Amooi - Happy to be Stuck with You: A Short Romantic Comedy
  3. Robin Bennett - Space Dragons
  4. Louise Candlish - Our House
  5. Lucy Coleman - Magic Under the Mistletoe - review to be posted 25/11/19
  6. Stephanie Dagg - Anna Partridge in a Pear Tree
  7. Stephanie Dagg - Two Myrtle Doves
  8. Simon Edge - A Right Royal Face-off 
  9. Romola Farr - Bridge to Eternity - review to be posted 27/9/19
  10. Jean Fullerton - A Ration Book Childhood - review to be posted 5/10/19
  11. Rosie Green - Confetti at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
  12. Yawatta Hosby - Twisted Obsession
  13. Elizabeth Jane Howard - Falling
  14. Clara L Molina - Confessions of a Traveler: The Observations of Alien 597
  15. Sarah Morgan - The Christmas Sisters 
  16. Sue Parritt - Feed thy Enemy - review to be posted 2/9/19
  17. Daniel Thompson - The Humundo Sorterium
  18. Sue Wickstead - Daisy Daydream The Nursery Rhyme Bus - review to be posted 9/9/19
That leaves 2 books between now and Tuesday. I'm about half way through A Confusion of Murders and yesterday I received an ARC of The Rector's Daughter for a blog tour in November.

Ebooks
  1. Marina Johnson - A Confusion of Murders 
  2. Jean Fullerton - The Rector's Daughter/li>


Thank you Cathy for setting this challenge. It definitely made me focus on reading rather than collecting books!

Want to see what this challenge is all about?
Read Cathy’s blog post for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment