Monday, 1 September 2025

#20BooksOfSummer Challenge

I am delighted to announce that I have reduced my TBR list to 777 by reading 20 titles during the 2025 #20BooksOfSummer reading challenge! I have also achieved my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal of 33 books, and have now increased that to 41 books.

Many of these titles have been sitting in my TBR pile for quite some time, and although I have chosen to read more of the shorter ones, I do feel a great sense of achivement being able to move so many titles to the 'Read' shelf. Although I have had to swap out a few titles along the way, it's all within the rules!

I now resolve to read what I already have before adding more to the pile... Good Luck with that one, I hear you say!

Here is my final list of books read:


Book
No.
TitleAuthor
1The Girl from NormandyRachel Sweasey
2How to Begin AgainCindy Ray Hale
3The ProposalLily Zante
4Witching Again!Stephanie Dagg
5The Unmumsy MumsSarah, The Unmumsy Mum
6Three Men and a MaybeKatey Lovell
7Pat's PantryRhoda Baxter
8A Mistletoe WelcomeAnnie Rains
9Close Your Eyes and Count to ThreeMark Hysom
10Waves of Change in Pelican CrossingMaggie Christensen
11A Song To The SeaMark Hysom
12A Mirror Murder1Helen Hollick
13One Click AwayJoanne Ryan
14Perfect ChristmasElizabeth Grey
15Love, Lies and Family Ties2Florence Keeling
16Mrs Claus Saves ChristmasMona Marple
17Welcome to New YorkLuana Ferraz
18Not Much of a Christmas MiracleYolande Kleinn
19Girl At ChristmasRhoda Baxter
20The Reinvention of Lottie Potts3K L Crear

I made 7 swaps, however, I plan to read these books before the end of the year. At the time of writing, I have signed up for 2 more blog tours because I just could not resist - my resolve is already wavering - but I am hoping that won't get in the way of ticking these off my TBR list.


Next Up Reading List:

My Rockstar Neighbor Kathy Strobos - blog tour review 16th Oct. 2025
The Wordsmith’s Guide to Planning the Perfect Plot Elizabeth M. Hurst - blog tour review 20th Oct. 2025
Brighter Days for the Cornish GirlsBetty Walker
Girl in the Castle: Henriette's Highland HideawayLizzie Lamb
Secret Psychic Stories Volume 1Margaret Solis
Raining Men and Corpses: A Raina Sun MysteryAnne R Tan
Time To Move OnIan Wilfred
Cold GraveJenny O'Brien
A Brahminy SunriseMaggie Christensen


Watch this space!

Notes:

1 Review to be published on this blog 19th Sept. 2025 as part of blog tour
2 Review to be published on this blog 23rd Sept. 2025 as part of blog tour
3 Review to be published on this blog 12th Sept. 2025 as part of blog tour


No comments:

Post a Comment